Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cape






This is just a quick little post to show off HOW INCREDIBLY AMAZING THIS ALICE MCCALL CAPE IS (yes, caps lock is necessary).

It's not so thick that you can't wear a jumper under it *couch*goodexcusetogotoeurope*cough*, it's quilted so it's ridiculously warm and (best of all) it has a hood, so if you get the urge to pretend you're witch on your way to Transfiguration you're good to go.

Now, can we all just take a moment to appreciate just how amazing the light is in these shots? I would bow down to my photographer Paigge Frankie, but my sunglasses would probably fall off and she'd just laugh. But seriously, the light is incredible. 

I've also decided I'm a hat person. But maybe only in an over-sized sun hat, bowler hat, white leather cap kind of way. I don't think I'll be donning a Yankies baseball cap any time soon. Probably no visors either. Anyone else adding these wonderful treasures to their wardrobe? Anything that's practical and looks good should probably be a staple piece right? Either way, I apologise in advance for how often you'll be seeing this cap.

Photos by Paigge Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment